Saturday, June 20, 2009

Customer plugs BSS

"I’ve been working with Bill Simpson and his company Impact! with new seat belts plus Bill turned me on to the guys at Bald Spot Sports who make molded seat inserts. Glenn and his guys have been great to work with and have a great product. I think they are going to make our cars much safer for the drivers. When we get my seat just how I like it, they take and laser scan it into the computer. Then they mill out my final seat from a block of multiple impact foam. They have my seat on file and if I need another one they can just fire up the computer and send me another one identical to the one I had. They have some great technology and we are already working on safety ideas for other areas of the car. " - Tommy Johnson Jr. NHRA Funny Car driver

No comments: